Frequently Asked Questions.
1. How do I make an order?
Browse through our shop tab, click on designs that interest you for more pictures. Simply click on the button "Add to Cart" and once you are happy with your choices you can check out. You can choose one of our accepted payment methods.
Another way to add to cart is clicking on the "Add to Cart" button directly from the shop page.
2. There's a problem with my order or at check out. What should I do?
Email us at email@example.com, Whatsapp us at +60 16 974 1819 or drop a message on our Instagram account @tanganjewellery and we will get back to you with a solution as soon as we can.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
Tangan Jewellery accepts the following payment methods:
- All credit and debit cards, Visa or Mastercard.
- Direct bank transfer services e.g. Maybank2u, CIMBClicks, RHB Now etc.
1. Where do you deliver?
Tangan Jewellery delivers to all locations within Malaysia, and many countries internationally.
2. How much is the delivery cost?
Free postage is offer for West Malaysia orders RM 80 or above, for East Malaysia orders RM 100 or above, for Singapore orders RM 150 or above, Australia orders RM 400 or above, UK orders RM 600 or above, US orders RM 450 or above.
Below that amount, the shipping cost follows the Shipping Fares page updates.
3. How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Tangan Jewellery will send an email with a unique tracking number as soon as your order has been dispatched. Be sure to fill in a valid, working email address, and to check your email periodically.
4. I did not receive my parcel. What to do next?
Tangan Jewellery is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping, however please contact us via email if you did not receive your order or if you think your parcel is lost. We will try our best to work with the carrier to locate your parcel or file a claim for you.
RETURN & REFUND
1. What is your Return & Refund Policy?
Our customers can find our Return & Refund Policy here.
REQUEST FOR RESTOCK
1. There is an item out of stock. How do I request for a restock?
Go to the sold out item's page and click on "Request for Restock" button. You will be notified by email once the item is restocked.
2. How long does it take for a item to be restocked?
An item will be restocked if enough requests are submitted to our website.
1. I'd like to purchase your jewellery on wholesale. Is this possible?
Yes! We are open to wholesale orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you need for further discussion and a quote.